Different type of transition

Plattform für technische und gestalterische Fragen und Antworten zu m.objects, der Hersteller beteiligt sich gerne...
Antworten
MikeOates

Different type of transition

Beitrag von MikeOates »

Hi, this is my first post here and I am a new user of m.objects. I have the Basic version.

Is there only one type of transition, a fade from one image to the next? Are no other options such as cross fades, wipes etc such as those in Pictures to EXE. I can't find any, but I may not be looking in the right place as parts of the program is still in German even though I installed it as English.

If there are no other types of transition, will there be more in a future release, and if so, when may that be.

Thank you,

Mike
Dirk Rosenthal

Beitrag von Dirk Rosenthal »

Hello Mike,

Bild in this Forum and Excuse me for my bad english.
Read is easier than write... for me, that is!

I think you looking for ready types of transition and (currently) you can get it by do it yourself.
Do you know the new Demo-Shows in m.objects, there are some examples with Zoom and (or) Rotation associatted with masks, so you can see some transitions.
Do you know the new 3D-effects, here: Klick are some examples with 3D and you can this to arrange with transitions.

In the hope that i can help you with best regards

Dirk

This tips are write in German language and i hoppe you can understand it.

Upward Tipp 325 so i think it would be interesting for you.
Bleibt gesund

Schöne Grüße
Dirk
DiVision871-YouTube-
Hans Leunig

Beitrag von Hans Leunig »

Hello Mike,

there are some restricted modes possible. For wiping in you need to have a mask that wipes in resp. over the image. You find it here:
http://www.danube-pictures.de/dialogforum/tipps.htm
It is "Tipp 327". You can download examples from the right side/column:
"Anlage" (that means "appendix") produced with (unfortunately but logically) German explanations.
Look at the examples and try to understand. The mask (alpha-channel) is positioned above the wiped-in image. For all that tricky actions you can't use the freeware-version with its 2 picture tracks. When loading M.Objects click on "Demo-Version" to see how it can work.
Or you can try some sorts of picture frames fading/flying/zooming etc. in.
If you are really interested in more informations, let me know.
Or better, contact Mr Richter who for sure can fit your questions better.

Cheers, Hans
Raischuka

Übersetzung in Englisch

Beitrag von Raischuka »

Hallo,

die Tastaturbefehle hat Ariel Oostdijk im Tipp 256 schon mal in holländisch übersetzt.

Von Herrn Richter wäre interessant zu wissen, wieviele englisch sprechende Nutzer m.objects anwenden? Ob es sich lohnt, wäre dann zu entscheiden.

Ferner stelle ich die Frage, wer die Zeit aufwenden würde, um die "Worte zum Sonntag" ins Englische zu übersetzen.
Um die fehlenden Bilder zu positionieren, könnte man ja die Seiten künftig numerieren. Es geht also nur um den reinen Text.

Viele Grüße
Raischuka
MikeOates

Beitrag von MikeOates »

Thank you very much for telling me about the tipps web page, that is a most useful resource.

As I have the basic version that only has two tracks, I cannot do these transitions until I upgrade. Also, I cannot view the examples, because once I registered my m.objects, I no longer get the option of viewing in demo mode.

I am sorry that I cannot speak German. I have to rely on the Yahoo Babel fish translation page, which is not very good. Dirk, your English is very good, much better than my German.

Regards,

Mike
Dirk Rosenthal

Beitrag von Dirk Rosenthal »

MikeOates hat geschrieben:Also, I cannot view the examples, because once I registered my m.objects, I no longer get the option of viewing in demo mode.

Hello Mike,

as you registered your m.objects Version you get a Dongle?,

if you stick it out (at closed m.objects) you can select the Demo-Mode again.

In case you have no Dongle maybe you delete in m.objects the Registrationnumber, i think than you can select the Demo-Mode.

Best regards
Bleibt gesund

Schöne Grüße
Dirk
DiVision871-YouTube-
MikeOates

Beitrag von MikeOates »

Dirk Rosenthal hat geschrieben:In case you have no Dongle maybe you delete in m.objects the Registrationnumber, i think than you can select the Demo-Mode.
Dirk,

The Basic version does not use a dongle, so rather than mess about with my registration, I will install m.objects on another computer and us the demo mode on that.

I think I need to get m.objects plus soon. :!:

Thank you,

Mike
beamer
Wohnort: Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Germany
Beitrag von beamer »

Hello Mike,

I am german, but I always use English versions of SW. So this is also the case for mobjects and I am happy with this. It is also good that switching of the five supported languages is even possible after installation.

Regarding transitions, the philosophy of mobjects results in minimal embedded effects, but nearly infinite possibilities based on customer specific implementation. This can be realized through combining the simple effects together with additional alpha-channel pictures. It needs a little effort to create such user defined transitions (e.g. with own macros and png files of a certain dimension and alpha-channel) but in the end it is much more powerful. Finally you can create own things, which someone else has never seen before.

I must admit, there is a lack of downloadable demo files and macros for mobjects. Very often it is faster to create an effect from the scratch, then to search in the Internet for a source or help. The www.danube-pictures.de/dialogforum is very nice to get a first idea, but you still need to create your own environment. I think it is worth the effort and with mobjects you are always the master and not the slave of your presentation.

One tipp: Decide early about your presentation format. I choose 16:9 with 1920x1080, because all additional png files required for transitions can be therefore prepared for this. When using lower resolutions or other aspect ratio for such help files, the reuse in other presentations might be difficult.

Best Regards from the Beamer
m.objects v10.1 pro, (see forum: Video Transcoding , Textschatten) | www.av-dialog.de | www.mtlc.eu/dam
| SW: ExifTool, ImageMagick, Drawio, Gimp, Processing, JPhotoTagger, DigiKam, MusicBee, DarkTable, jAlbum | HW: Pentax K-30 + Win10pro64/GTX1050ti |
Antworten