.mos files

Plattform für technische und gestalterische Fragen und Antworten zu m.objects, der Hersteller beteiligt sich gerne...
Antworten
Jacques
.mos files

Beitrag von Jacques »

How can i combine several .mos files into one big .mos file?
I need this, because we have several members in our club who have made their own individual shows, and i will combine this in one big show.
Is this possible?

Regards,
Jacques
m.objects
Site Admin
Beitrag von m.objects »

Dear Jacques,

You can do this using the Windows Clipboard (Copy / Paste).
I would suggest the following procedure:

1. Open the show that is intended as second part of the final presentation.
2. Select all objects in all components.
3. Deselect the Tray objects (first objects on the image tracks) by click onto them while holding the [Ctrl]-key pressed.
4. Copy all objects to the clipboard (Menu "Edit" -> "Copy Selection"). When asked if the additional slide infos shall be transferred, click "Yes".
5. Open the show containing the first part of the later presentation. Make sure that ist contains at least as many image and sound tracks as stored in the clipboard before.
6. Insert the second part at the end of part 1 by menu "Edit" -> "Insert Clipboard Contents". It might be useful to insert an index marker on the time ruler between the first and second part.
7. Save the extended show as a new file. Proceed with steps 1 to 7 for each following part.

If you want to make sure that all media files (images, videos, sound, MIDI) reside in the final project directory, use the Menu command "Control" -> "Media File Manager" and copy all external files to the current Project. To get rid of files inside the project directory that are not actually used, export the resulting show to a new project directory.

Best regards
Steffen Richter
Antworten