sample not supported by m.objects or audio output hardware

Plattform für technische und gestalterische Fragen und Antworten zu m.objects, der Hersteller beteiligt sich gerne...
Antworten
photohunter
sample not supported by m.objects or audio output hardware

Beitrag von photohunter »

Hello,
(i can read and understand german but for writing my english is better)

Last week i realised 2 new slideshows in m.objects v4.0 pro-version
and i generated succesfully the videopresentations for a first general look with the beamer.
Now, a week later, i want to make some changes to the presentations, but both shows don't run anymore in m.objects. Even none of all my previous made presentations does run. Serious trouble. I allways get 2 consecutive error messages: "a track is found with a sample that is not supported by m.objects or by the soundcard Conexant HD Audio output" and "following errors occured: a wave-file is dammaged and can not be played" (i translated the messages from dutch). When i put the locator after the last sound fragment, than it runs.

So far i never got this problem and i run m.objects for some years yet. The shows run on up to 10 image tracks and 3 to 5 audio tracks. All the tracks have the channel mixer sign when going in that modus. All sound files are mp3. The generated exe-files run without any problem, so there is no problem with the sound card.

Maybe a driver problem? (i checked = the latest driver from hp) Something from Norton 360? Something from a windows update? I have no idea what to do. I didn't make any changes to the presentations since i generated the exe-files.

My laptop on which m.objects runs is a HP Pavillion dv9068ea.

greetings,

Dirk Rosseel
photohunter
additional

Some additional information:
When i try to add a new mp3 in m.objects i get the next message:
"the file D:\....\filename.mp3 is not valid or dammaged and can not be used". So there is something wrong with m.objects and mp3's on my laptop. Mp3's run in Media Player however.
Wolftaube

Beitrag von Wolftaube »

Hallo Dirk

hast du vielleicht vor kurzem ein Codec-Pack (oder so etwas ähnliches - Videoconverter, ...) installiert? Ich hatte vor einiger Zeit mal das K-Lite-Codec-Pack installiert. Danach kannte m.objects keine MP3-Dateien mehr. Deshalb hab ich das Codec-Pack wieder deinstalliert, danach lief m.objects wieder einwandfrei.

Gruß Wolfgang
photohunter
codec pack?

Hey Wolfgang,

Thanks for your answer.
I didn't install any codec-pack, especially not during last week, as far as i know. Maybe something came with a windows upgrade. I don't know.
How can i check that? (my operating system is XP)

Greetz,

Dirk
photohunter
Nokia PC suite

Hey Wolfgang,

Last week i installed Nokia PC Suite for my new mobile phone.
I will try to deinstall that this evening. I let you know about tomorrow.

Dirk
photohunter
Nokia PC Suite

Yes, it was the Nokia PC Suite who conflicted probably with its codecs.
Problem solved after deinstallation.
Thanks for your inspiration anyway.
m.objects
Site Admin
Beitrag von m.objects »

Potential problems occuring after installation of Nokia PC-Suite 7.18 or newer are addressed by a workaround in m.objects v4.5 Build 2149.
Verbesserungen und Behebung bekannter Probleme
gegenüber Build 2143:
- Decoding Strategie des Hard Disk Recorders überarbeitet, um höhere Performance zu erzielen und Probleme mit weiterer installierter Multimedia-Software (z.B. Nokia PC-Suite 7.18) zu vermeiden.
See Readme for m.objects v4.5 Build 2149 (German).

Best regards
Steffen Richter
Antworten