no more exe !

Plattform für technische und gestalterische Fragen und Antworten zu m.objects, der Hersteller beteiligt sich gerne...
Antworten
Patrick DB

no more exe !

Beitrag von Patrick DB »

Hello,
Is there anyone who can help us ?
A show made with MO 3.4 (2060) and a recent USB Dongle no longer generates an exe or video file (always generates an error after we need to start again the program ...). The show itself runs perfectly with the program and the virtual screen (images are 1024x768). All the pc's where the problem occurs are recent ones (PIV>2,8 > 256 MB RAM and an ATI X800 grafic cards, winXPSP2).
Thanks a lot for helping us !
Patrick De Bruyne (Belgium)
Oostdijck Arie A.

Beitrag von Oostdijck Arie A. »

Hallo Patrick,
You are not the first one with this problem. Since build 2058, I have also stuggles with the same problem. Now I am using build 2060 and it is working better, but I am not satisfied. I can make now an *.avi file and an *.exe file. The *.avi file can I play on my computer but The *.exe don't play on the computer. I have tried a lot of things but without happy end. Some things can help you.

1. Look for the last drivers of your audio and video (graphic) card. ATI has a new driver since 15 august 2005.

2. Before you put a new ati driver on your computer you have to remove the old version and therefore they have made a special uninstall program. You find it on the same site.

3. Do you have directX 9.0c on your computer, if not you find it on the site of Microsoft.

4. Follow the next way of installation: first directX 9.0c and than uninstall the driver of your ati videocard and than install the new driver of ati.

5. When you makes with m.objects an *.exe or *.avi file disable your virtual screen (leinwand) and than starts the rendering of the file.

I hope that you can do something with this and excuse me for my "school"english

Arie Oostdijck
Seit meine Pensionierung mit m.objects. Im Anfang mit baessgen TCX 4040 Steuergeraet und 3 Kodak sav projectoren, spaeter mit die digitale Version. Mitglied von zwei Clubs fuer diese Hobby.
Oostdijck Arie A.

Beitrag von Oostdijck Arie A. »

Oostdijck Arie A. hat geschrieben:Hallo Patrick,
You are not the first one with this problem. Since build 2058, I have also stuggles with the same problem. Now I am using build 2060 and it is working better, but I am not satisfied. I can make now an *.avi file and an *.exe file. The *.avi file can I play on my computer but The *.exe don't play on the computer. I have tried a lot of things but without happy end. Some things can help you.

1. Look for the last drivers of your audio and video (graphic) card. ATI has a new driver since 15 august 2005.

2. Before you put a new ati driver on your computer you have to remove the old version and therefore they have made a special uninstall program. You find it on the same site.

3. Do you have directX 9.0c on your computer, if not you find it on the site of Microsoft.

4. Follow the next way of installation: first directX 9.0c and than uninstall the driver of your ati videocard and than install the new driver of ati.

5. When you makes with m.objects an *.exe or *.avi file disable your virtual screen (leinwand) and than starts the rendering of the file.

I hope that you can do something with this and excuse me for my "school"english

Arie Oostdijck
Seit meine Pensionierung mit m.objects. Im Anfang mit baessgen TCX 4040 Steuergeraet und 3 Kodak sav projectoren, spaeter mit die digitale Version. Mitglied von zwei Clubs fuer diese Hobby.
Antworten